Friday, February 24, 2012

Garage playlist.

Garage has been a genre that has been that has been close to my heart for the past few months. So last night I decided to make myself a playlist of sorts that included all of my favourite tracks from the genre.

So prepare to step back to the 60’s and have yourself a bogie down.

  1. Talk Talk by The Music Machine
  2. Jack The Riper By The One Way Streets
  3. Louie Louie by The Kings Men
  4. Psychotic Reaction by The Count Five
  5. I Can’t Help Thinking of You by The Bucket
  6. Way Down Below by The Gruesomes
  7. Lucy Leave by Pink Floyd
  8. The Witch by The Sonics
  9. All Day And All Of The Night by The Kinks
  10. Have Love, Will Travel by The Sonics
  11. Revelation In Slow Motion By The Count Five
  12. You Really Got Me by The Kinks

No comments:

Post a Comment